What is the #BambuerCommunity?
The #BambuerCommunity is a Conscious Work and Professional Support Group. It is the meeting place for #bambuer people who are looking for and want to find or change jobs or simply improve your professional situation and for leaders or founders of #bambuer companies who are interested in finding talent and improving your leadership, being thus a sharing for both sides of the business.
Conscious Professional Mentoring currently happens once a month online where we share, above all, challenges and learning to continue growing together. The purpose is to connect with confidence and peace in the professional path, creating synergies to sustain efficient, effective and healthy development in the work and professional environment.
To enter the #BambuerCommunity and benefit now from all the advantages you only have to get in touch through our Contact form and we will give you access so you can join everything. Shall we meet inside? We will wait for you!
Are you ready to write your own story? Be #Bambuer, my friend
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR ENTERING THE COMMUNITY?
Professional Mentoring, Job Board #BambuerJobs, Job Offers, Training and Support
We meet every month and accompany us on the professional path
JOB BOARD #BAMBUERJOBS
Receive new job offers and take advantage of the guide to apply
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
We accompany you in those moments of fear, doubt and uncertainty
COMMUNITY SOCIAL CHANNELS
Access to Community channels to interact more closely
Boost your professional career with training and support by entering the Community now
WHAT DO #BAMBUER PEOPLE SAY?
#Bambuer guide and accompaniment
Human Resources & Business Advisor
I will accompany you for
Training, Mentoring and Consulting
- Experience with leading global companies such as Salesforce, Cognizant or Google from their European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Coaching, training and leadership of international teams from their creation to a full operation focused on highly efficient performance
- Hiring, selecting, CV analysis, interviews, onboarding processes, performance management…
- Focus always on the person, their development and happiness
- Higher education in Human Resources Management from the National College of Ireland in Dublin (Ireland) with Postgraduate and Master’s degrees.
- Complementary training in Emotional Intelligence and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) as well as Conscious Leadership
- Associate member of the CIPD, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, an association for international Human Resources professionals
- You can connect with Marc Artacho on LinkedIn here