What does a #Bambuer consultancy INCLUDE?
At some point we all encounter situations at work, professional and professional, that surpass us. Either because we don’t know what to do, because we dedicate ourselves to something we don’t like, because we don’t find a job or we don’t find good talent, because we are not on good terms with our boss or because we are not on good terms with our employees. Perhaps there is a conflict with the team, with a colleague or perhaps simply with ourselves.
In the individual private session we can see those areas of improvement, both internally and externally. We can analyze and implement improvements to your CV, your LinkedIn profile, review it and focus it on the desired position. We can see what your talent is, purpose and find suitable positions, see how we make the approach and then prepare the interview with role play if needed. We also work on mentality, beliefs, autopilots… everything in order to align ourselves with who we are and thus find what we want.
The mission of Bambu Lifestyle is to accompany people from a professional point of view to connect with happiness by identifying everything that prevents us from living and working in peace, letting go of everything that is left over and allowing what is to flow.
WHAT DO #BAMBUER PEOPLE SAY?
#Bambuer guide and accompaniment
Human Resources & Business Advisor
I will accompany you for
Training, Mentoring and Consulting
- Experience with leading global companies such as Salesforce, Cognizant or Google from their European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Coaching, training and leadership of international teams from their creation to a full operation focused on highly efficient performance
- Hiring, selecting, CV analysis, interviews, onboarding processes, performance management…
- Focus always on the person, their development and happiness
- Higher education in Human Resources Management from the National College of Ireland in Dublin (Ireland) with Postgraduate and Master’s degrees.
- Complementary training in Emotional Intelligence and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) as well as Conscious Leadership
- Associate member of the CIPD, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, an association for international Human Resources professionals
- You can connect with Marc Artacho on LinkedIn here
Confidence and Peace in your Professional Path
- 1 individual session with Marc Artacho
- Session adapted and personalized to your needs
- We can see any professional topic that interests you
- Access to the Job Board #BambuerJobs
- Access to the Community #BambuerCommunity
- Priority for Job Offers #BambuerJobs
- Resilience and Consciousness in Human Management
- Confidence and Peace in your Professional Path